Thursday 13 September 2012

Another Making Things Club!

Sunday's Making Things Club was one of my favourites! (Despite a significant absence from my partner in crime!) Martin From the Joyce the Librarian was amazing! I found his bravery to get up there and play even just a few songs very inspiring and hope to hear more him and his band in the future!

The Lucky dip was so much fun and I have to say everyone was a good sport with the xerox transfers! I'm glad that a few of you had a bit of success!

 The most amazing aspect of these Making Things Clubs so far have been  are how you guys have become friends with each other  and with me!  I know when we get older and out of Uni it's harder to meet like minded people!
Don't you love Kitty's banner for Making Things Club?








So here's to another successful Making Things Club! We have a few tricks up our sleeves for the next one AND  I have a few side projects I want you guys to get on as well! Some nice sneaky treats!! Oh and just in case you haven't seen them yet check out our little Look What I Made gallery on Facebook! Tag yourself and show your pals what you've been doing!

'Til next time!

xx,
Lori

p.s. Have a gander out Joyce the Librarian's new video! You might recognise a certain feller you see at every Making Things Club!!


find us on the faceplace, twitterspace, tumblrlog & you can email us here! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that we're all making friends too :) lots of lovely people!

    Very intrigued about these side projects...

    ReplyDelete