Wednesday 12 September 2012

Friend of MTC: Dolly What Not

I've been working with Sarah from Dolly What Not for a long time. She was one of our first sellers at Tenderfoot and has since become a bit of a regular at Making Things Club. If you were the lucky duck that got donut earrings on Sunday well this is the lady responsible. Here's a little something written by the lovely Sarah Le Corre all about herself and her business Dolly What Not!

Hi, my name is Sarah...also known as Dolly What Not.. I create handmade cards, jewellery & bags. I have a passion for fabrics & all things that sparkle. I live in Bristol with my partner & our 4 kids. I work from home and although  my family would say I've taken over the house, I do have a room dedicated to myself & Queenie...(Queenie is my adorable sewing machine) Here is where I keep my stash of fabrics, lace, netting, buttons, ribbons, crystals & pearls...the list is endless!! I try my best to escape here for a few hours a day, although it's not always possible!. I keep a sketch pad close at hand so my ideas can be put down in black & white...my memory is not what it used to be!









You can follow her on  and all her beautiful work here and you can find her stockists here

xx,Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment