Tuesday 31 July 2012

I love neat idears: The August Break.

And even better this is the kinda project I can get on board for!

While sneaking a peek on my pal  Little green shed's blog I noticed a link to something called The August Break.  It's a pretty terrific and defiantly doable challenge for the month of August. Everyday take a photo,any photo, with any type of camera, shoot just use your old Nokia if you have to, & post it on your blog.  And the cool thing is you can add your blog to a list of other blogs participating. And if you are like me it's gonna be fun seeing what everyone is up to and maybe you'll find a brand new blog obsession! So keep a look out,cause it starts tomorrow! And let me know if you are joining! (And maybe I can convince Chris to join as well!) Happy shooting!

xx,Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment